Alleppey Houseboats Night Stay
Overnight Stay in a Houseboat at Alleppey backwaters will be an unforgettable experience. Check in for an overnight stay is at 12.00 Noon. Once the houseboat journey starts the guests can relax and enjoy the beauty of nature through canals and backwaters. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual bowed-down paddy fields, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. The ride will take you to every nook and cranny of Alleppey (Alappuzha) where a house boat can reach- Punnamada kayal, Vembanadu Lake, Marthandom, C Block, Kuppapuram, Pallathuruthy river etc. Boat will stop for an hour lunch break and then finally ends at 05:30 PM near village, where it’s anchored for the night and guests can have their dinner. When we park near village after 05:30 you can enjoy by country boat ride, village walk, paddy field visit, fishing, Ayurvedic Massage, Toddy Shop visiting.
Morning cruise starts by 08.00 AM through SNDP canal, Kuppappuram, Vilakkumaram thodu and other small villages before it finally reaches Alleppey. Breakfast will be served while cruising. Check out by 09.00 AM at Alleppey.
Check in time 12.00 noon
You will be greeted with Welcome drink.
01:30pm-02:30pm - Lunch will be served. (Veg/ Non Veg)
04:00 pm - Tea/Coffee and Snacks.
05:30 Pm houseboat halting on the River side (after 05:30 you can enjoy village walk, paddy field visit, fishing)
Dinner will provide between 8.00 pm - 9.00 pm.
The guest must go to the bedroom by 10.30 PM. It is not allowed to be outside after 10.30 PM.
Enjoy the morning cruise followed by the breakfast at 7.30 am.
Morning Cruise timing
Morning Cruise will starts at 8.00 am and will get 1 hour crusie through backwater.
And check out at 9.00 am same place checked in
Night Stay Food Menu:
- Welcome Dring : Tender Coconut / Fresh Fruit Juice
- Lunch : Veg - Rice, Sambar, Mixed Vegetables, Thoran (Carrot, Cabbage, Beans), Mezhukupurathy (Long Beans), Green Salad, Curd, Pickle, Papad, Potato With Cauliflower.
Non Veg - Rice, Sambar, Mixed Vegetables, Thoran (Carrot, Cabbage, Beans), Mezhukupurathy (Long Beans), Fish Fry (Pearl Spot / Seer Fish), Banana, Kalan, Pappadam, Salad.
- Evening Tea/Snacks : Tea/Coffee, Banana Fritters/Onion Pakoda/Finger Chips.
- Dinner : Veg -White Rice / Veg Fried Rice / Ghee Rice and Chapati, Dal Fry, PaneerButter Masala/ Cauliflower Manchurian.
Non Veg - White Rice, Dal Curry, Vendakka Mezhukupurathy, Boiled Vegetable, Chappati, Chicken Curry/Roast, Salad.
- Break Fast : Bread, Butter, Jam / Appam with Vegetable Stew / Puttu with chana Masala / Dosa / Idly, Sambar, Chutney, Fruits Cuts, Coffee/Tea.
Terms & Conditions:
- Meal plan applied on APAI / full board basis (ie; inclusive of breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- The Menu is normally fixed. Any changes to be intimated in advance.
- Check in: 12 noon, Check out: 09.00 AM. One stay is for 21 hrs and not for 24 hrs.
- Management is not responsible for late arrivals and check out time will be followed as per schedule.
- The guest's are not allowed to sleep outside the bedroom.
- You can enjoy the privacy in the boat and is exclusively for you.
- Beverages & any cook to order will be charged extra on actual.
- The boat will be anchored in the lake or canal during night & will not cruise after 17.30 hrs.
- Air conditioners in the bedroom will be switched on only from 09.00 PM to 06.00 AM. (Budget and Deluxe)
- Incase of A/C failure, Non A/C deluxe houseboat tariff will be charged.